Vice President, Employee Benefits Leader – Paducah, KY
The Vice President, Employee Benefits Leader has key strategic responsibilities over the group health and wellness practice within this regional insurance brokerage. In concert with the sales and executive team, your goal is to create and execute plans that will support revenue growth, improve operational efficiency and strengthen the agency’s client service platform. Any all resources tied to the agency’s operations and client deliverables will fall under your purview including maximizing the use of technology, implementing wellness resources and hiring and training internal staff.
Vice President, Employee Benefits Leader Responsibilities
- Serve a subject matter expert to the account management team. Take a hands on approach to client management including getting involved in critical issues, preparing for key renewals and analyzing self-funded plans. Take part in client meetings and presentations. Oversee the implementation of new service strategies.
- Coordinate efforts with the sales executives on strategic client retention; direct the account management staff on policy administration and benefits analysis. In that communication provide clear directives to executing client agreements and build high levels of client satisfaction. Educate and guide staff on market changes, client management and wellness initiatives.
- Represent the company in front of clients displaying the full value of its resources and customer service platform. Discuss areas for enhancement and new solutions that can also lead to additional revenue in the book.
Vice President, Employee Benefits Leader Requirements
- At least 7-10 years of experience involving the oversight of the client management and consulting of group employee benefits plans at a senior level. Leadership and/or management experience is very important as is success in a strategic role involving team building, executing client deliverables and developing benefits strategies for self-funded cases.
- Strong experience with managing the client retention process. This includes awareness of market conditions, changes in plan options and design strategies and available wellness resources. Advise on issues pertaining to compliance with healthcare reform.
- Prior experience with management and operational initiatives including team building, performance evaluations, recruiting and hiring, training and mentorship, technology utilization and workflows.
Please contact Scott Thompson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 515-987-0242 x 455
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/jobs for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.