Sales Managers, Commercial and Employee Benefits – Louisiana
Sales Managers for this large, independent insurance brokerage will concentrate on the development of the producers in the property and casualty or corporate benefits disciplines. Coaching, mentoring and goal setting with the sales executives are key aspects of your role. As the agency grows you will likely oversee a sales group comprised of experienced producers brought in through acquisitions, inexperienced producers through college risk management programs and career changers from outside the insurance industry. It’s critical that you can be a resource to help each type of producer set and achieve their production numbers.
You will be an integral part in day to day sales helping with marketing and client service issues, presentations and cross selling platforms.
Sales Managers, Commercial Insurance and Corporate Benefits Responsibilities
- Identify, recruit, and select potential experienced and inexperienced sales candidates within target markets. Enact onboarding strategies and training plans. Coordinate training on selling techniques, systems and tools, product information, prospect analysis, activity tracking, marketing, compliance and technology.
- Manage and oversee new business sales and retention results. Conduct joint field work on a consistent and regular basis to assist in the development of prospecting, selling and referral skills as well as evaluate sales practices. Participate in RFP presentations to help close new business.
- Coordinate agent development with corporate sales and marketing office and industry education programs to ensure continued upward production levels and career advancement.
- Assist firm’s leadership team in strategic thinking and long term planning, including the development of an annual plan for the Managing Director’s goals.
Sales Managers, Commercial Insurance and Corporate Benefits Requirements
- At least five (5) years of commercial or employee benefits insurance industry experience. Retail agency sales and sales leadership is preferred.
- Prior personal production history or proven business development/marketing success with knowledge of property and casualty or corporate health and welfare products.
- Ability to set and achieve sales goals; can hold others accountable for results High integrity. Able to develop trust within a team.
Please contact Scott Thompson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 515-987-0242 x455
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/jobs for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.