Group Benefits Account Executive – Nashville, TN
The Group Benefits Account Executive collaborates with the producers and account managers on new and renewal business activities including marketing strategies and escalated implementation concerns. You are responsible for day-to-day servicing and consultation for an assigned book of business. You are involved in all aspects of the client management process such as producing executive summaries, reviewing/preparing reporting, scheduling and conducting open enrollment meetings and participating in client consultations. You will advise clients on benefits plan design, administration, funding, communication and compliance. You are a central figure to this team’s onboarding and retention process helping account managers and account representatives with escalated issues and daily workflow management.
Group Benefits Account Executive Responsibilities
- Serve as project manager on an assigned book of business. Help clients develop renewal and administration strategies. Provide guidance and support on health care reform compliance, cost analysis, communication and enrollments, Human Resources issues and technology solutions.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of RFPs. Assist with the closing presentations. Review contract, coverage and service plans to execute deliverables and remain organized to meet client expectations.
- Display leadership qualities helping team members with escalated issues, training and mentoring of account managers and obtaining critical relationships and resources in the market to fulfill client’s needs. Identify cross selling and upselling opportunities.
Group Benefits Account Executive Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least five (5) years of client management experience in a Senior Account Manager, Account Executive or Client Consultant role. Benefits underwriting experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated direct experience working with insureds on marketing, plan design, renewals and identifying additional new business sales opportunities.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills including ability to make formal presentations to clients. Excellent relationship management, interpersonal skills and negotiation.
- State insurance license.
Please contact Scott Thompson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 515-987-0242 x 455
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/jobs for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.