Employee Benefits Producer – Cincinnati, OH
This is an opportunity to help build out an agency platform that focuses on a team environment and ability to take advantage of plentiful resources. Our client is a well respected agency with multiple offices in OH that is looking to add to their growing sales staff in their Cincinnati office location. They are looking for a dynamic individual that has proven sales success in group insurance products, preferably in an agency setting. The right candidate will be extremely motivated to be immediately successful, while also building a profitable book of business and representing the agency in a professional manner in the market.
Employee Benefits Producer Responsibilities
- Ability to create an aggressive business marketing plan to drive revenue in a 3-5 year period.
- Ability to network at the C-level to determine the customer’s business needs and subsequent insurance requirements.
- Cross-selling additional lines of group insurance coverage to round out accounts.
- Up-sell and renew existing clients with additional products and services.
- Employee Benefits Producer Requirements
- 5-7 years of experience working in an independent agency setting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Please contact Scott Thompson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Email: [email protected]
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/jobs for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.