Employee Benefits Practice Leader – Denver, CO
The Employee Benefits Practice Leader provides strategic leadership, vision and branding of group health and welfare resources for this large regional agency in Colorado. Leaders within the agency set the tone for growth and collaborate across multiple disciplines to achieve those results. This role is critical to marrying the agency’s strong culture in everything it does to the way the benefits team transforms. This is a very active leadership role in the day-to-day operations of the agency’s entire corporate benefits practice as well as the strategic responsibilities of continuously driving growth and profit.
Employee Benefits Practice Leader Responsibilities
- Oversee sales, marketing, business development, resources, budgets and operations. Serve as a facilitator of the technical aspects of corporate benefits plans, marketing, vendors and reform.
- Work with the client service teams to achieve a high retention level. Segment the practice based on account size, complexity and resource allocation. Work with service leaders to ensure a consistent approach to client service deliverables. Form strong relationships with insurance companies and vendor partners.
- Focus on organic growth through the recruitment and training of sales executives. Conduct sales meetings, provided one-on-one coaching, attend joint sales calls and participate in activities to close new business and manage key renewals. Drive new business sales activity and market expansion.
Employee Benefits Practice Leader Requirements
- At least ten (10) years of group employee benefits experience overseeing sales and marketing. Increasing responsibilities in team and division leadership with a proven track record of successful growth in benefits consulting/brokerage.
- Motivated, self-starter with proven methodologies in growing organically through producer identification and development and resource management. Results oriented with the ability to manage activity and set/achieve results.
- Developed organizational skills. Can lead and manage teams. Can lead by example. Very knowledgeable in underwriting, health analytics and compliance issues influencing purchasing choices in the market.
Please contact Scott Thompson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 515-987-0242 x 455
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/jobs for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.