Commercial Lines Sales Producer – Rockford, IL
The Commercial Insurance Sales Executive is responsible for business development and direct client consulting with a unique opportunity to join this growing insurance agency in the Rockford area. The firm’s model is built on organic growth with producers building terrific careers starting out in this same role. The very special part of this role is that you’ll be hired as the successor on a large, established book of business. Someone with a proven track record of new business origination and strong client retention will work closely with the senior producer to be mentored on the ins and outs of the existing accounts. The ability to build strong relationships with C-level decision makers is key to success in this role.
Commercial Insurance Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Focus on learning the special nuances of an established book of business. Many of these accounts are industrial, heavy casualty and have ties to the construction industry. Work to become an expert in risk management for those types of businesses.
- Participate in renewal preparation, marketing, underwriting negotiations and direct client consulting. Visit clients; conduct presentations and mid-year reviews. Discuss program options, coverage enhancements and service deliverables.
- Seek out additional new clients developing a business plan to target middle market and risk management business.
Commercial Insurance Sales Executive Qualifications:
- At least three (3) years of commercial lines sales experience with direct responsibilities for new account development, insurance consulting and retention of accounts.
- Broad property and casualty coverage expertise; construction and/or surety specialization is helpful but not required.
State insurance license.
Please contact Scott Thompson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Email: [email protected]
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/jobs for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.