Commercial Lines Marketing Manager – Sioux Falls, SD
The Commercial Lines Marketing Manager assists the sales and service teams with achieving production goals by participating in strategies designed to increase new business revenue and maintain a high level of client retention. Insurance agencies look to the marketing department as a technical underwriting resource helpful in identifying competitive pricing and programs. Agencies also rely on this role as a way to coach and mentor employees through the underwriting analysis and due diligence of complex property and casualty risks. This is a highly integrated role with career development opportunities. It’s also a role suited for someone who excels in coverage analysis and placement such as an experienced underwriter who desires more direct interaction in the sales and consulting process.
Commercial Lines Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Serve as the placement expert within the centralized market team. Work very closely with producers, account executives and clients on preparing programs that are competitive, creative and address risk management issues. Train and develop internal staff on marketing strategies.
- Set goals and objectives for the marketing department including speed and accuracy of quotes, program design and segmentation of responsibilities based on factors like new versus existing business, premium size, complexity of financing structures and so on.
- Prepare reports, analysis and presentations for the sales team coming to those terms through negotiations and accountability with underwriters. Attend client review meetings and discuss loss history, rate trends, market accessibility and special programs available to them.
Commercial Insurance Marketing Manager Qualifications
- At least five (5) years of broad property and casualty insurance experience with direct involvement in the analysis and selection of new or renewal submissions. Underwriting experience is preferred. Professional designations like CPCU, AU or ARM is also desired. State insurance license required shortly upon hire.
- Strong multi-line commercial coverage knowledge with general liability, commercial auto, property, and workers compensation. Familiarity with plans, pricing, forms from multiple insurance companies and wholesale brokers.
- Display leadership qualities with a clear understanding of setting objectives, goals and achieving results for a centralized marketing department. Ability to coordinate efforts with the sales and service teams as well.
Please contact Scott Thompson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 515-987-0242 x 455
See our website at www.csgrecruiting.com/jobs for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.